Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oh how I hate the smell of green

I really made an effort last year to be more "green." I have a degree in Environmental Science, but often find myself falling off the wagon. This year my New Year's resolution is to be more clean on a daily basis. Yep, I'm a slob. It's embarassing, but I diverse. What I don't understand is why every green cleaner has to have a signature scent. It's not couture. It's not perfume. Worst of all, every scent is different. After I clean my house house with all of my green cleaners, what I end up with is a patchuli, vanillla, orange and lavender smell mess. Can't green just be unscented? Or how about lemon? Lemon Pledge is popular for a reason. I implore you green cleaning product industry, get rid of your signature smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment