Friday, February 4, 2011

You don't mess with the Walken

So, I find myself obsessed with this sketch of Christopher Walken's face in our break room at work. Above his face, someone has handwritten in marker "Don't piss off the Walken" and below his face they wrote "more cowbell please."

It’s not so much Christopher Walken that I’m obsessed with (although I do have an unnatural adoration for him), but the fact that there is no other jokes or cartoons in our break room. None. Only Christopher Walken’s caricarture. I have never asked anyone why Christopher Walken is occupying the break room. I don’t want to know. I don’t want to ruin this glorious mystery that is the Walken. 
You don't mess with the Walken.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... I know why... So, if your curiosity ever gets the best of you... Just ask.. ha

    ReplyDelete