Friday, February 11, 2011

You don't mess with the Biebes?

I've known for quite some time that you don't mess with the Walken, but what I found out on Superbowl Sunday is that you also don't mess with the Biebes. It was one of those philosophical debates that only seem happen when you've had one too many beers. I'm thinking that my friends are wrong on this one. Quite frankly, I'm a little insulted that my comrades would place Justin Beiber on the same level as Christopher Walken. After all, I'm not sure that Biebes has got the staying power.

Here is 5 reasons why it is ok to mess with the Biebes.

1. Its fun to say Biebes.
2. He's Canadian.
3. He's short.
4. Given the chance, I would lick him from head to toe with my cougar tongue.
5. His only method of defense would be to "bring it."

I would definitely mess with him a little...and really people, you just can't compare him to the Walken.

The Biebes on the lookout for my cougar paw!

1 comment:

  1. "Given the chance, I would lick him from head to toe with my cougar tongue."

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete